GDUFL provides High-end translation talents to UN
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS) has 2 campus: South campus, The North Campus . The accommodation fee range is from 2400.00 semester/bed to 6000.00 semester/bed. You can book different types of rooms in Guangdong University of Foreign Studies online on CUCAS easily.
GDUFS is situated in Guangzhou, a city with a long history and rich cultural legacy and the economic hub in South China. The university boasts three campuses with a total area of 153 hectares: the North Campus, the South Campus and Dalang Campus. The university enjoys fine surroundings featuring green trees, crystal streams, scenic bridges and fresh air.
Apartment for International Students is in North Campus, the accommodation’s price is approximately RMB1500/Month.
- Our accommodation arrangement abides by "first come first sreved" policy, for our dormitory resources are limited.
- We allow and encourage off-campus living.
- Our dormitory building is 24 hours on duty and reception.
- You can move in one week earlier before registration date.
- We don't have campus hotel.
- Accommodation fee should be paid by semester.
- Check in before registration.
- All expenses can be paid by cash or by cards.
Choose campus building
The North Campus
The North Campus is located in No.2 North Baiyun Avenue, Baiyun District, at the northern foot of the Baiyun Mountain. International MBA and Chinese language program students will be arranged on-campus accommodation in No.16 International Apartment of North Campus.